50th transfer in 26 years of professional Career, life of this honest IAS Officer
Recently, the Haryana Government has made IAS Ashok Khemka the Principal Secretary of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Panipat. Right now, the Haryana Government has made IAS Ashok Khemka the Principal Secretary of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. Earlier, he was working in the Department of Science and Technology. Tell us that Ashok Khemka is an IAS officer who has suspended several corrupt officials. In the 26 years it is the 50th transfer …
– This is 50th place of IAS Ashok Khemka in a career of 26 years.
– Khemka will now see the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment in place of science and technology.
– According to sources, for the past few years, he was on the target of the government’s IFS lobby.
– Ashok Khemka’s tenure in Haryana is full of controversy.
– He came to the discussion when he was in the post of Director General of the Custody of 12 October 2012. He canceled the mutation of the deal on land between Robert Vadra and DLF between son-in-law of Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
– At that time, the Congress government transferred Khemka after the episode as the Director General of Haryana Seed Development Corporation.
– After this, the Khemka also raised finger over the disturbances in the Rikyal drug purchase case and this matter reached the High Court. Headlines after Khemka’s transfer.
– The order of the Chief Minister was not accepted.
Learn in the next slide, when Khemka denied the CM’s order …
In case, you’d like to contribute an article to Crack IAS Exam, mail us email@example.com