Start IAS Preparation at Home
A first question comes in every IAS aspirant how they can prepare for IAS at home. Afterall joining a civil services coaching center is not the first option.
1. Your age and qualification this is very very important to know before starting the UPSC Preparation. In short, Graduation must.
2. You can study online or get the right book for IAS exam through online. These days the IAS officers are open their blogs or the website where you can study under his guidance.
3. Read Newspaper or magazines daily. You just need to know current affairs and general awareness topics so read the right newspaper daily. THE HINDU, THE INDIAN EXPRESS, the best newspaper.
4. Prepare a schedule for yourself.
5. Test your preparation buy some mock test and prepare.